My my My my

To Coach or become a Licensed Parent Manager for SSC you need to have a State Certificate from NJYS (formerly known as the NJYS "F" License).  To obtain the Certificate you will need to take a course which usually consists of a session Friday evening and a half-day session Saturday.

A schedule of courses can be found at